ESA offers entry-level programmes for Master or PhD students, recent graduates, young professionals and experienced professionals. Refer to the guide on the ESA career programmes that are also available to applicants from Latvia.
The flowchart below will help you quickly find out which programme could be your best fit.
More detailed information on the programmes is available below.
- You are still studying for a Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree.
- You are a citizen of one of the ESA Member States, Canada, Latvia, Lithuania or Slovenia.
- You are an enterprising student with an unfettered interest in all facets of the space industry.
- You are highly motivated to learn from ESA experts in your domain of competence, and beyond.
- You have a Master’s/PhD with over three years’ experience.
- You are a citizen of one of the ESA Member States, Associate Members or Canada as a Cooperating State.
- You have experience in engineering, science, and/or business services and are motivated to join a team and work on exciting missions at the heart of European space activities
- You have team spirit, curiosity and a passion for space and are inspired to work in a diverse, friendly and multicultural workplace.
- You would like to learn more about and contribute to ESA’s mission of peaceful exploration and use of space for the benefit of everyone.
Working life at ESA
Want to learn more about working at ESA? Take a look at our pages on life at ESA and work-life balance. For more information about the different ESA sites, check out ESA establishments.
Browse ESA's current vacancies on the recruitment site and set up a job alert to stay informed of new positions that match your skills and experience profile.
For further questions: ESA's FAQ page.
Source: European Space Agency, Your path to space begins at ESA