This event will help you build your consortium and find partners for the upcoming Horizon Europe Cluster 4 “Digital, Industry and Space” project calls. Join on 30 November 2022 from 11.00 to 14.00 both in person in Riga and online.
This event is an opportunity for participants to share their ideas and discuss their projects as well as to create new partnership opportunities. Horizon Europe National Contact point experts will be available on-site to answer your questions.
The brokerage event focuses on the following Horizon Europe Cluster 4 “Digital, Industry and Space” and Partnerships’ topics like:
- Network Technologies
- Smart Cities
- Artificial Intelligence
- Place: Riga, Latvia – onsite (Felicitte, Fantadroms) and online event
- Time: 30 November 2022, 11:00-14:00
- Type: B2B meetings
- The event is free of charge, but registration is mandatory to attend the brokerage event
How it works?
- Register for the Horizon Europe brokerage event: https://www.mittoevents.com/5g-techritory-2022-horizon-networking/register
- Add contact information and details as requested, as well as indicate your thematic area and list calls you are planning to participate in
- View other participant profiles and book meetings. The booking of meetings opens a week before the event. You will be notified by an e-mail once booking is opened
Who should attend?
The event is suitable for anyone with an interest in participating in projects in the forthcoming 2023/2024 Horizon Europe Cluster 4 “Digital, Industry and Space” and Partnerships’ topics, including:
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Large Companies
- Universities, Research Centres
- Other organizations looking for commercial, technological or research cooperation.Thematic focus